Carl Clements is now available for private or group instruction on saxophone, flute, and bansuri (North Indian bamboo flute), as well as in composition, arranging, jazz theory and improvisation, Hindustani classical music, and cross-cultural improvisation.
All levels are welcome.
About the instructor:
* PhD in Ethnomusicology from the CUNY Graduate Center
* MFA in Jazz Performance from the California Institute of the Arts
* BM in Jazz Composition and Arranging from the Berklee College of Music
* 30 years of international performing experience and over 20 years of teaching experience.
* Private studies with Jerry Bergonzi, George Garzone, Joe Viola, Amiya Dasgupta, David Philipson, Steve Gorn, Devendra Murdeshwar, Nityanand Haldipur, George Ruckert, and Peter Row.
For further inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com
or call: (413)835-6854